ARSG Index of Information Available
Bibliography of Reports, Good Samaritian Legislation, Videos, Data
A Comprehensive Animas Watershed Bibliography of Reports and Publications, 1994 to 2009.
- Includes a bibliography of the 2006 USGS “Big Report”. (view here)
- Reports and publications available at the Silverton Public Library, 2009. (view here)
- Annotated Bibliography of Surface Water Quality Related Studies in the Animas River Basin, Southwestern Colorado by Valerie Kraus, USBOM, 1994. (view here)
- Church, S.E., von Guerard, Paul, and Finger, S.E, eds.,2006, Integrated Investigations of Environmental Effects of Historical Mining in the Animas River Watershed,, San Juan County , Colorado, U.S.G.S. Professional Paper 1651, 1096 p., 6 plates, 1 DVD. Click Here or 1-888-ASK-USGS.
- ARSG Good Samaritan Legislation Information
- VIDEOS (available online, at the Silverton library and through the Coordinator)
- Animas River Festival, 2006
- All About The Water, 2005 (Pride of the West Infiltration Control Project)
- Animas Watershed Festival
- Upper Animas Abandoned Mined Lands Project, 1998
- USGS Abandoned Mine Land Initiative, Videos of 1997 Studies Presentation
- Animas River Library Series (1995-6 educational series of related issues)
- ANIMAS RIVER USE ATTAINABILITY ANALYSIS: CD Format or possible hard copy
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON FILE IN THE COORDINATOR’S OFFICE
- Meeting summaries and agendas
- Water Quality Control Commission Issues/Rulings
- Information concerning the Sunnyside Gold Corp./CDPHE consent decree of Nov.
The Animas River Basin database is a collection of data gathered since 1990 to the present including:
- Water Quality Data – Streams, mines, wells, and springs
- Mine Waste Leach Tests